Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Favorites

Here are some of my favorite posts from this past year!

Baking 

My childhood Cheesecake. You can divide it into two layers, you have the creamy-dreamy top half and then the bottom half is where you find all the cottage cheese and almonds.

 I just can't get enough of macaron tarts. I always thought they we're so pretty and elegant. I also thought that they we're really complicated to make, turns out that it's not that hard. 

Lemon meringue pie as always been one of my absolute favorite desserts! This recipe is no exception. 

Candy 

Sometimes things just work out even if you planed for the result to be totally different. My homemade Toblerone with hazelnuts was one of those cases. 

These raspberry macarons are really fresh and fruity, perfect for spring and summer! 

Nutella truffles. The reason why these are on my favorites list is because they are so incredibly simple to make but are so delicious! And who doesn't love Nutella?! 

Food

And then there's the Club bagel. The recipe is inspired by the club bagel that I always get at one of my favorite lunch places in Luxembourg Coffee Lounge. I am really happy with how it turned out! 

The shrimp seviche is one of my favorite appetizer. Especially for spring time. 
All the flavors complement each other so well and all the colors are just so beautiful! 

The red chicken pasta is a super simple dish that only takes about 15 minutes to make. 

DIY 

My marble Macbook cover is probably my favorite post of the year. Every time that I look at my computer I get happy because I think that it turned out so great! 

Heart shaped card holders that you can use as place card holders or just to place any type of card with a message on it. 

The candy bags are a fun little detail that you can use all year around! 

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment