Sunday, December 28, 2014

2 Years!


It's insane that two years have already gone by! 

During the past year I tried to expand the blog a bit. I started the Facebook page for the blog that has been quite a boost! I also made my first youtube video just for the fun of it! 

Unfortunately there were a lot of other things around me taking up my time and focus these past months. (Things like my job, different events and school of course). Therefore I had to take a tiny step back from blogging and baking. 
What this has taught me is that instead of just giving up on the blog because I don't have the time I'm going to start taking it more seriously. Start planning ahead and instead of having a lot of posts maybe having a fewer amount but that are planed and more serious in a way. 
I'm really looking forward to this next year and can't wait to share more recipes and fun DIY's with you!

Last but not least I also want to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and I really hope that you are enjoying your holidays! 
I celebrated Christmas with my family and then went to Paris with my sister for two days!
Now I'm going to start planning the new years festivities. 

Lots of love,
Sofia. 


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment