Sunday, November 9, 2014

September and October Instafavorites

September
Doodles at work  //  Ah, don't you just love when you finally get that package that you have been waiting for for ages!  //  Dragon fruit = yumm!

Super-duper-simple chocolate cake!  //  More doodles from work  //  Cupcakes for my family. 

October
Started of the fall season with making an apple pie!  //  Cavring a pumpkin for Halloween has always been a tradition in my family so even if I have moved I still always carve one. I am very happy with how this one turned out, must be one of my all-time favorites!  //  So happy that my friend Gabriella has moved to Malmö! Every time I go to her place she asks if she can do my makeup and I never say no!

Halloween makeup // can't get enough of these beautiful fall colors! //  In love with this book! So inspirational and fun to read! 

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment