Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Goodie bag from Willow Jolie

I've always liked makeup but lately I've started having more fun with it! I used to be the eyeliner-and-mascara type girl. I wouldn't really care a lot about it, I found something that worked and I stuck with that for about 5 years. I guess I was a little afraid to experiment with it, but now I have more fun with it. Mostly with my eye shadow so when my friend Gabriella from the blog Willow Jolie went to New York a while ago I asked her to bring me a goodie bag and this is what she got me! 

Three of these I use every day now!

The first thing is an eye shadow from L'Oreal Paris called Infallible in the shade bronzed Taupe (or number 890).
I am in love with it! I've always had a problem with my eye shadow creasing but this one just doesn't! 
You can blend it with other eye shadows and it's just so pretty! I always tried to stay away from to much sparkle before but this one I just can't stop using. 

The second thing that I just can't seem to get enough of is the Telescopic mascara also from L'Oreal Paris. A lot of the time I've had problems with that my mascara clumps together my eyelashes but this one doesn't do that at all! The only downside with it is that it takes a few seconds fir it to dry so that it sometimes leaves small  black marks over and under my eyes if I'm too stressed. 

And the last thing is something that I actually forgot to include in the picture above, but it's a bronzer from Milani called Baked Bronzer in the shade Soleil (or number 05). I just think it's perfect for that extra glow now during summer!

The other things that she also got me were: 
Eyes:
Color icon eyeshadow collection from wet n wild in Confort Zone (or number 738)
Color tattoo eyeshadow from maybelline in Pomegranate Punk (or number 30)
Gold lust eyeshadow from NYX 
Lips
Show Off Lip Lacquer from Rimmel in Galaxy (or number 301)
Nails:
OPI in the shade Got the blues for red
The complete salon manicure from Sally Hansen in the shade Get Juiced (or number 400) 
Extreme wear from Sally Sansen in the shade Mellow Yellow (or number 360)


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment