Sunday, July 27, 2014

Five Favorite - Places to go shopping.

I love places where I can find a little bit of everything. If I go somewhere with the intention of buying a certain thing I will probably not find it. Therefore I love going to department stores and malls where you can find a bunch of different things, brands and stores.

1. The grove (Los Angeles)
This is an outdoor mall that is filled with different stores and restaurants. It's really cozy and old fashioned in the way that it's located right by the old farmers market and there is always old music from the 30's playing in the background. This is one of those places that you don't have to visit just to buy something, you can walk around, eat some ice cream or lunch and just enjoy the place!

2. Centerra (Colorado)
Centerra is another promenade type shopping center, It has about 70 different stores including Macy's, Banana Republic and Victoria's secret. There are some great restaurants and I just love it when you don't have to be stuck inside for hours and hours and can actually go outside and get some fresh air in between stores.

3. The beverly center (Los Angeles)
Even though the place is so big that you don't really know where to start and when to stop the place has every store you might need. From forever 21 and ALDO to Prada and Jimmy Choo. It also has some really nice restaurants!

4. Åhlens city (Stockholm)
It's a big department store where they have loads of great brands, most of them Scandinavian. Every time I go to Stockholm this is one of those places I just have to go to.

5. Emporia (Malmö)
There is a reason why I try to stay away from this place and that is because I know that if I go there I won't be able to afford any food for the rest of the month. Even though the place kind of makes my head hurt from deciding between which of their 200 stores to enter I really like the different things they have to offer and I also love the architecture of the building.

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment