Saturday, July 12, 2014

Current wish list - Birthday edition!

So now it's just a little bit more then a month left to go until my birthday so I figured that it was time that I put up a wish list. It looks like this years theme is 'gold'!

1. I've been lusting after these shoes since I first saw them on instagram like 4 months ago. 
2. I've heard so many great things about all of the Urban Decay NAKED palettes but i don't have a single one. I should really get on that!
3. How many people would put a marble rolling pin on their wish list for their 21st birthday? Not that many but I'm one of them!
4. I've been eying this gold plated cutlery set by Cutipol for ages!
5.  A pair of Friends headphones in rosegold in the model 'Taylor' have been high up on my wishlist for a long, long time now! gorgeous!
6. I adore these sunnies by Celine!
7. I need one of these Penny boards in my life! I just can't get enough of these pastel colors!
8. Think that these scissors would look pretty great on my desk! 
9. Another thing that has been topping my list of ''things i need to get one day'' is a kitchen aid
You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment