Thursday, June 26, 2014

I'm back!!

So, absolute two weeks ago when I was in Luxembourg my computer almost died on me. It was chaos. Long story short I had to get it fixed in Luxembourg and then my dad had to send it to where I am at the moment which is on an island outside Sweden.. Since I've been stranded at my Summer house I haven't had another computer to work with (well at least not one that I could upload any of my photos to). So there was literally no way for me to get my photos from my camera to a computer.. and therefore no way to get them on to my blog. 

The posts that I have been posting since then have been posts that I prepared before summer and boy am I glad I did! But now my computer is back and therefore I'm back to the blogging world.

Wiihoo!! 

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment