Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pizza Party

So yesterday was fun! I had a few of the girls over for a Pizza party which is something I have never done before! 
Usually when we have dinner we eat tacos because it's so simple and everyone can make their own combo, but I thought it was time for something new. 
What I did was that I bought all sorts of different toppings and then I made one large pizza dough and divided it into five separate pieces so that everyone could make their own pizza just the way that they wanted! When everyone had finished making their pizzas we just put them all in the oven and waited for about 20 minutes, had some wine, caught up and after that it was time to dig in! 
During the entire time we had the Eurovision song contest playing on the TV in the background. Must admit that this is the first time in about 12 years that I haven't watched the entire thing! 
I really thought that this was a fun idea and everyone loved it!


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment