Saturday, May 31, 2014

Five Details

Since I won't have all my baking equipment with me during the summer holidays I have been baking like crazy for this past week so that you can still get some delicious updates during the next coupple of months. 


I'm going to start a new series called 'Five Favorite' where I'm going to be shearing my five favorite restaurants, online baking shops, desserts and a lot of other favorites, the list goes on and on. I really hope that you are going to like it! 


Mint nails and pastry.  Two things I just can't get enough of! 

I'm so happy that summer is back. Lately I've spent a lot of time in the park with my friends, BBQing, drinking wine and just enjoying the weather and the warm nights. 
Almost makes me want to stay here in Lund over the summer.. but then I would have to make my friends stay here too and that isn't really a possibility.. 

I still adore these two mugs that i got from my sisters friend Sanne Dahlström two months ago! 
She makes them in her atelier and when I first saw a picture on instagram of the one to the left I just knew that I needed it in my life! I just love when you buy something and you get happy from just looking at it! Who say's money can't buy happiness?!

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment