Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yesterdays little project

I've been looking for a wine bottle holder for a while now since it's not great to have them standing up. The reason why it's not good to have them standing up is that the cork can shrink from not being in contact with the wine and the end result I that the wine goes bad. 

So yesterday I found one at a flea market that bought for 50 krowns (6€). It was so ugly but I figured that I could do something with it. And I'm really happy with the result and it only took me a few hours to finish it. 

I started by removing all the straw around the holders and then I just painted it white. 

So old and so outdated but with some potential. 

Starting to look better!! 

A little white paint usually solves the problem. 

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment