Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What's in my bag?!

)

So today I decided to do something I've never done before, I decided to post my first Youtube video! 
It's just a what's in my bag video, the reason for that is because I've been watching them non stop these past to weeks and I felt that I could contribute with my own one! 

I also had another reason for posting this video. I've really wanted you guys to know more about me because I'm the person who writes this blog. I thin that someone's voice is a big part in that so a video would be perfect for that! 
Personally I love to know what bloggers sound like so that I can read their blog posts with their voice in side of my head, so it's kind of like they're saying it instead of just me reading it. 

I hope you like it and if you want me to start making more videos like this just tell me and I will! I had a lot of fun making it and considering that this is the first video I've ever made I am really happy with it! 

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment