Saturday, March 15, 2014

Five things that I need in my closet!


These are five things that I don't know what I would do without. They are my go-to things that I just throw on when I don't know what else to wear or when I don't have time to think of an outfit or haven't planed anything. 

Black skinny jeans are a must. It might sound boring but it is something I wear almost every day. They go with everything, every color and are really easy to wear in a lot of different situations. 
A blazer is something that I wear to school, I wear it to a meetings or just out for lunch. It's such a diverse piece that I just couldn't live without! 
A pair of High heeled booties. The ones on the picture are from Jeffrey Campbell and I have the same ones. I reach for them on a weekly basis because they just make it so easy to look a little more classy and dressed up! 
A pair of Low converse are just so simple to throw on especially during spring and summer ! 
Last but definitely not least we have the Leather Jacket that can bring a little edge to every outfit.

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment