Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ice cream is underrated!


Well at least for people like me, I always try to find new exciting desserts to make and cakes and cookies to bake so I had forgotten how amazing it was to just curl up in bed with a good movie and a bowl of ice cream! 
Even though I love making nice desserts that usually takes some time to make it was nice to just serve ice cream when I had a bunch of girl friends over for dinner last Wednesday. 

This is ''just'' vanilla Ice cream topped with bananas, chocolate, meringue and chocolate sauce. Of course I had to make it a bit more ''special'' when i served it to my friends so I made bowls out of chocolate instead of having the chocolate in the ice cream. I'll show you how to make them next week!
You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment