Saturday, February 15, 2014

Favorite beauty products

So I've been thinking about making a post like this for a while and today I figured that it was about time. I love these products and I figured that if I love them it doesn't hurt to tell you about them so that you might fall in love with them too :) 
So, these are some of my favorite products that I use every day and that I can't get enough of. 

Please don't make me choose one of them, it's too hard. I've loved the Daisy perfumes since the beginning. They're all so fresh but I would say that the gold one is the one that you can wear all year around, the pink one is more girly and summery and the light pink one is more classy. 


I've always had a really hard time finding hairspray that will actually work on my hair. Normally it looks great in the beginning but after just a few minutes my hair just looks just like it did before I used the hairspray. This one I actually really like, I've read a bunch of bad reviews about it but it really works for me, and it doesn't hurt that it smells amazing too ;)

Me? Addicted? Absolutely! The EOS-hype might be over but I am still in love with these lip balms and I just can't get enough of them! Out of all of them my favorite is probably the Pomegranate Raspberry flavored one.

I bought this elf pallet when i was in New York, I use almost every day (i don't use eueshadow every day..). It stays on very long, I love the color scheme, the colors are really easy to blend and it was really affordable! 
  
I picked up these brushes at a Rite Aid in Los Angeles as a last minute thing (actually right before I went to the airport to go back home) and boy am I glad I did! 
These Rite Aid Renewal brushes were really cheap so I didn't really think twice about buying them. Going from the front to the back, these are the duo-fiber blending brush, the eye shadow brush and the smudger brush. They're all really soft, they all blend really well and are really easy to use! If you're looking for something that is a bit cheaper but is still really good quality and is really easy to use I would definitely recommend these! 

You can follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post ! Keep them coming ! Have never tried to Daisy perfumes but I have many friends who absolutely adore them like you :) xx

    ReplyDelete