Monday, December 9, 2013

College Cooking


As a normal college student I always try to save money on the things that are actually necessary. Why do I try to save money on the necessary things? Well so that I can spend the money on something fun later of course!

I really love cooking but it's nice, we'll great, if I don't have to spend too much money on it.
That's why I have started a new Label called College Cooking where you can find simple recipes that don't cost a lot to make!
You will probably find loads of different kinds of potatoes, pastas, chicken and fish. 

Something I do to save money is that I work with a lot of frozen ingredients because frozen food doesn't go bad like fresh food does (well not as fast)
Some basic things that I always have in my freezer are two or three different types of fish, chicken and vegetables like pees and broccoli. I also have different berries for when I feel like I need a sweet little snack. 

I really hope you like it!
You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment