Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Some LA favorites


Crystal light is something that I always take home with me, I have to admit that I'm a little addicted to it. It's just a powder that you mix with water so that it tastes delicious. 
I bought these two books at Kitson, well my dad bought 'F*CK! I'm in my twenties' for me as a joke but it is really funny then as a college student I don't think you can ever learn too many drinking games so I felt that that book was needed.

I got these three small make up kits, well two eye shadow pallets, and a little lip-gloss-kit-thing that you can just carry with you in your purse. My favorite is the small pallet because I think that the colors are great but the other two things are great too! They are from Makeover Essentials and they were doing a promo on Rodeo Drive so I got all three for only 20$. So worth it!
A pair of new Nikes that are so(oooo) confortable, a Michael Kors watch that i have wanted to get for ages, a pair of sandals from forever 21, some makeup brushes from Rite Aid Renewal that are really great and really cheap(!) and some other small make up things. 

Now for my absolute favorites.
I bought a new camera, a Nikon D5100 and I'm so excited about it! Now I can finally take good pictures for the blog and of life in general!
This doughnut pillow is just something I saw at Dylan's Candy Bar. The first thought that popped into my mind was "I need that." it is just so funny and if you would ask my friends that would say that it is very typical of me to buy something like that! 
Last but not leas my EOS lip balms. I am highly addicted to them. They are so great and taste amazing! Obviously one wasn't enough so I bought four instead. 

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment