Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Five details

Having a little fun with my gummy bears. 

I am so happy that things have almost gone back to normal, I still have to get used to the new school schedule and all of that but I am so happy that everyone is home from the summer holidays now and that there are people in my dorm all the time. This is why I love living in a dorm, if you want to be social you only have to go into the kitchen and there will be someone there that you can talk to for a bit, then if you want to be alone you only have to go into your room, love it! And another plus is that there is always someone who wants to go out when you feel like it! 

Really sad that I don't have a place here in Lund where I can buy beagles, when I went to London I brought two packs of them home with me, and now they're all gone... buuh.. :( 


Being a really bad Sister / daughter / granddaughter at the moment, really have to post these soon, I never write cards when I travel and now I thought ''Yes! This time I'm going to do it, and they're all going to so be so surprised!'' but that didn't happen.. 



One of my favorite necklaces at the moment. Bought it at Topshop.

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment