Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back from London!

Here are just a few pictures from my trip to london! 

Meet Wendela, the reason why I decided to go to London in the first place! We've been friends for something like five years now and I hadn't seen her in so long so ''why not just go to London for a few days?'' and I'm so happy that I went! I had only been to London with my parents when I was 10 and 12 so it was really nice to see it in another kind of way without running around to all the touristy places all the time. 

I'm a tourist - this is what we do. 


We didn't really do any sightseeing, well we saw stuff but it was just because we happened to ride past the places with our bikes. 95% of the time we were either shopping, eating or just sitting at bars or cafes. 

INSTAGRAM ~ BLOGLOVIN' ~ PINTEREST ~ TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment