Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sweden's national day


Today, June 6th, was Sweden national day which basically ruined all my plans because everything is closed, I had so many things I had to do today and then I realized that I wouldn't be able to. So now I'm going to try to go to the bank, two libraries and return a top tomorrow before I have to take the train to the airport because I'm going home to Luxembourg tomorrow!! 

So I've spent the entire day packing and cleaning my room as much as possible because I'm only going to spend one night here for the next two months (I'm going to stay at my summerhouse on Ă–land while I'm working). 
As a ''goodbye Lund'' type of thing I had dinner with Amanda and her brother at Viggos (where they have the best burgers in Lund) and then we went to see the Hangover 3, I had quite low expectations because the second movie wasn't that great but it was quite good actually!




No comments:

Post a Comment