Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer plans

You can basically summarize my summer in two words - work and studying. 
I'm working at a hotel/restaurant on the Northern part of öland and that's where I'll be spending the majority of my time this summer. When m not working I'm going to try to study as much a possible. All this leads to a little less blogging. Since I'm basically in the middle of nowhere there isn't a lot to blog about... Can't go shopping, don't have all my baking supplies etc etc.. 

I'm going home to Luxembourg again in ten days because a bunch of my friends are graduating from high school! Going to be fun to see everyone again! 

In the middle of august I'm going back to Lund and that is my summer in a nutshell.
Yeeey! 


Here are some of my latest instagram pictures from when i got back to sweden. 
You can follow me on instagram if you want to :) 
Eggs, we served lunch to some very hungry teenagers today // late night tee // Lovisa was looking for a dress in one of our closets, didn't find one but later when she was going to tidy up she found one.. //  I reorganized our bookshelf, I'll make a blogpost about it later. Love the result! //  Had strawberries with whipped cream for dessert after lunch on midsummer // Right before I went to the train station to go to Öland.

INSTAGRAM ~ BLOGLOVIN' ~ PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment