Sunday, June 30, 2013

Five Details

Currently have a slight obsession with big jars and just tall see thru bowl/jar kind of things, but they are just so pretty! And we have tons of them just lying around in our storage. so I figured that it would be better that we used them, so now our place is full of them for something. 

So happy that my uncle is letting me drive his vintage Jaguar for the entire summer! 

Two of the best parts of summer, dresses and cherries. 

The hazelnuts I used for the Biscotti I made yesterday. 

Went shopping for groceries today on my bike, just thought it looked really pretty with the basket and my bike that my sister painted when she was studying so that no one would steal it, because she would be the only one with a blue bike with red and white flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment