Monday, May 20, 2013

Los Angeles? Yes please!


I'm so excited! My dad and I finally booked the tickets to go to LA in the first week of October. 
The reason why we're going that week is because my dad decided to buy tickets to a John Mayer concert that is in the Hollywood Bowl on October 6th and we both really love his music so we decided to go! (you can read more about that on one of my previous blog posts).

I'm so happy that I'm finally going to get to go back, this time will be my 8th or 9th time, for some reason my dad and I really love it and therefore keep returning. 
I went to Los Angeles for the first time when I was seven years old during my Easter holiday and I had so much fun so I cried the most of the way home. A few weeks after we got home from that trip we decided to go back to Halloween and since then I've just been in love with the place! 

2012 is the first year in forever that I haven't been to the states at least once. 
I had so much studying to do before I graduated High school and then I went interrailing in Europe with some of my friends during my summer holidays and then - poof! - I was of to university. Then I had to settle in here in Lund, so 2012 was an eventful year! 
But now I'm planning this trip with my dad and then my friend Klara and I are also planning a trip to New York, so makes more than up for not having been there last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment