Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The test

Yesterday I had my first "big test" since I got to university. Now that I'm studying psychology we have a another kind of tests than what we did when I was studying ethnology. When I was studying ethnology we just sent in an essay once in a while but now we all have to go and write our tests together in a big hall and sit there for a maximum of four hours. 

I realized about a week ago that I wouldn't be able to get the 50% needed to pass the test so I didn't really bother to study either. I just went there, sat down, looked though the questions, and started drawing what's on the picture below. 
The reason why I didn't really bother to study is that I have a chance to do a test on the same subject again in a month. 

I don't know what it's like in other universities around the world but here we can write our name on the paper and then just give it in and leave after a certain amount of time has passed, and then do the test another time, and you can do it for as many times as it takes for you to pass (or get a higher mark) within a year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment