Sunday, February 24, 2013

Friends from home

Quick visit from some old classmates! 
For one short weekend mote than half of my high school class has been together and it's been so nice to have them here! It's just like old times! 

Went to the European school of Luxembourg and all the people in the different years are divided into sections of different nationalities so I was in the Swedish section and then we had certain subjects in Swedish like Math, our first language so in our case Swedish, the sciences and philosophy for example. We have been in the same class for 12 years and I've been in it for 10 so we're really good friends so it feels so good to have them here! 

In my year we were 270 people and we are 12 sections in my school so there are a lot of languages which I really loved and really miss here in Sweden! 

Boys will be boys! 

Gabi, Christoffer, Alex, Elise and Johannes.   
Me and Sigrid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment