Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Five details

I'm just another kid in a candy store - Swedish ''kiss'' lollipops!
Just another really cold day in Lund.. 
Made yet another smoothie today and this is probably one of my favorite smoothies  i've made so far! 
what i used was: Strawberries, raspberries, mango, kiwi, lemon, lime, blood orange and a tiny bit of really 
fine graded dark chocolate with a couple of small pieces of chocolate on top! 
Delicious! For antoher one of my favorite smoothie recipes click here!
Blood orange - Deliciousness 

Me and my two best friends have decided that we are going to take a trip to New York in October and I'm so excited! I haven't been in New York since 2010 when I was there with my dad visiting my sister and her husband who lived there for a while. So it's about time to go back! So I've started to save up for the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment