Friday, January 18, 2013

Five Details

Used the glass that i took out of the frame in the  Jewelry frame tutorial and put it ontop of my ''shelf'' to make it look a bit more glamorous and  put some of my favorite nailpolishes on it and two glass jars with jewelry in them on it (well one is fillew with rings and the other used to be filled with all the earrings that are now in the jewelry frame).

A new flower that I bought at IKEA and I just thought that the flowerpot was adorable so I just had to buy that too, I mean I couldn't buy a flower without a flowerpot.. :P

My bike! 

Using one of my paintings as a shelf for tiny objects that are only in the way if they 
stand somewhere else but I want to keep for special reasons..

Healthy breakfast is the best.
You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment