Sunday, January 6, 2013

Luxembourg in 1995




Me and my Big sister Lina when we had just moved to Luxembourg in 1995, probably the best thing that could have ever have happened to me! 
I am so happy that I got to grow up in Luxembourg, but when I still lived here I thought I never wanted to come back because it's so small. 
I was just so tired of it! 

Now I've lived in Lund for only four months and I love it so much but I can already see myself coming back to Luxembourg later on in my life, I wouldn't want to live here as a young adult but I think its an amazing place to raise a family, small and safe!

Now it's time to pack because tomorrow I'm going back to Lund!! 
So excited to come back, to be able to do what I want to do without my parents having to comment on it! It's so funny how easy it is to fall into all patterns when you come home (at least it is for me) feels like I never left, like I still go to high school.. Fighting with my parents about the same old things in the same way and seeing the same people at the same places where we always used to meet up. 
But it's always so great to come back! so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment